- This event has passed.
Useful Tricks in Project Management: The Result-based Approach
August 6 | 11:00 - 14:30
Speaker: Olga Morozan – Fulbright Alumna with more than 10 years of experience in managing and coordinating projects funded by the U.S. Department of State and U.S Embassy in the Republic of Moldova, Fhi360, IREX Moldova, European Endowment for Democracy.
Type: Summer Professional Development Program
Duration: July 30 – September 17 ( 30/07, 6/08, 3/09, 10/09, 17/09)
Description: America House Chisinau invites young professionals and employees of public institutions and NGOs to participate in the Professional Development Program on Project Management.
The program will include training sessions, independent work, and practical activities:
- Session 1: The Theory of Change in Project Cycle: Result-based Project Management Approach. Project Problem Tree.
- Session 2: From a Problem Tree towards a Solution Tree and the Project Indicators. Best practices in Developing the Project Logical Framework (Logframe).
- Session 3: Stakeholders and Project Team’s Analysis. Tips and Tricks in Writing Narrative Project Description.
- Session 4: Best Practices in Strategic and Financial Planning.
- Session 5: Project Management Follow-Up Session: Presentation of the Participants’ Final Project
The training sessions will take place at the America House Chisinau center (Banulescu Bodoni 27 st.).
Participants will work in teams and create a grant project that will be presented at the final session.
The trainer is a graduate of the Fulbright Program with experience in managing and coordinating projects funded by the U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Moldova, the U.S. State Department, Fhi360, IREX Moldova, European Endowment for Democracy, etc.
Audience: Young professionals, employees of public institutions and NGOs