American Spaces Moldova starts recruiting new volunteers!
AmericanSpacesMoldova is kicking off a new edition of one of its most beloved projects: The Volunteer Program. Applications are open nationwide. This pandemic helped us discover that you can be part of our community even if you don’t have an American Corner in your city, town, or village.
Here is whom we are looking for to join our Volunteer Program:
– 16 – 21 yo;
– intermediate knowledge of English;
– interested in becoming local community leaders.
In order for you to be considered an applicant your need to submit the following forms:
#1 Application Form (https://forms.gle/n2nFudCn8oi8t6ky8) – this will help us to get to know you better and for you to highlight all your achievements and strong qualities!
#2 Send a 60-second video invitation to your event at America House to email@example.com – social media is crucial when it comes to promoting our events. Volunteers will help us promote our programs and create content for our platforms. You need to feel very comfortable in front of the camera.
Consider mentioning in this video:
– greet your audience
– what is the event about
– one reason people should attend/watch online
Here are some strong arguments that will convince you to apply today for our Volunteer Program!
– every volunteer is awarded at the end of 6 months a certificate from the Public Diplomacy Section, U.S. Embassy
– free training in visual design, social media, public speaking, etc. will be offered to volunteers
– hands-on experience in event management
Here are the main responsibilities of our American Spaces volunteers:
– to create & moderate different programs
– to help American Spaces staff with content for Instagram
– to design a newsletter about your experience
Keep in mind that late and incomplete applications will not be considered! DEADLINE is APRIL 16. Only semi-finalists will be invited for a short interview.